May 29, 2007

Spring-Summer Transitions

There is a newness about every Spring, and a desire for Summer to quickly arrive. Since I am now 50 years old, I have come to realize that wishing time to go by quickly is foolish, and I spend more time now wishing I had it all back. The journey through life is difficult, but if it weren't for that difficulty where would the adventure of living be? I am so happy for all of my children who are just experiencing life in their own ways. I may not agree with their belief systems, but I respect their right to choose their path. After all, God did not force me to choose Him, I had to do that of my own free will. Free will is what God has given us.

I am in awe of the complexity life has become, and I believe the prophesies that say we are spinning out of control and that there is only ONE solution to the whole thing...Jesus Christ was and is that solution. Sadly, many will not choose that path, and I believe Hell is a real place, so I naturally would desire that my children come to know Jesus, and put aside other Worldly paths.

As I age, I am finding that my body is failing, that my center of gravity has changed, and that it is much harder to recoup ANYTHING damaged or fallen in my body. I will however say that more of me is surrendered to Jesus. I would also say that I am more content with where I am going, and assured of my final destination. Wanna come along?

I love you all: Chrissy, Jenny, Rebecca, Jessica, Kelli, Ashley, Mary, Denialle, Gabrialle, Mom, Dad, Scott, Regi, and Chyrl...may the Lord guide all of you to Himself and make Himself known to you.

No comments: